Tuesday, July 1, 2008

wheres boo????? :(

last night when we came home from eating dinner at my moms friends house we went 2 let boo in in the back yard cause u know we couldnt take her there!!!!!! so we went over by the door and opened the door and like yelled her name! and she never came soo!
we went in the front and called her then my neighbor came out of her house and she said that while we were gone she saw a dog walking in the circle so then her husband came and said that insnt our dog, there dog has a collar!!!!!! and when we were at bear lake she broke her collar so yaaaaa that is bad soo! my dad and me and my bros went on a drive everywhere 2 find her and we couldnt and i wuz praying and crying the whole time we were looking 4 her!!!!!!!!!1 :( so then my dad got an idea 2 go by the dog park and look 4 her so we did an when we got closer we heard horns and so we drove over there as fast as we could and then in the street i saw something walking or running in the middle of the street and guess what it wuz booooo so as soon as i knew it wuz her i started 2 cry even harder cause we found her and i wuz soooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!and so we went back home and went in our back yard and looked 4 holes in the fences and there were 2 holes in the fence going 2 into my neighbors yard and their gate wuz open so so she prob got through there so ya well i am sooooooooo happy that we found her and i am like about 2 start crying again gosh i like cry about a lot of stuff!!!!!! well, byebye!!!!!!! <3

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I am so glad we found her!!