Friday, February 20, 2009

christmas YAAAAAAAAAAY

oh ya and by the way for Christmas i got a ds (omg yaaaaay) and two games for it brain age and nintendogs!!!! and the new Taylor swift CD and some beads to make jewelery omg i love all my presents sooooo much they are so fun to play and listen to and sing to on my karaoke!!!! my big brother got a longboard and a guns n' roses CD and $10.00 and sharpie markers my little brother got a gameboy game, a terraniack (its like this car thing with three wheels that can go on water snow and land and stuff) and a batman toy thingy. my mom got a butter dish (from me) omg and my dad also got her a pearl necklace and pearl earrings they are so pretty. my dad got a pen with a lazer pointer and a screen protector thingy for his i pod (from me) and another thing i think but i cant remember. oh ya and me and my brothers all got
(in our stockings) an orange, lifesavers, a little squirmy thing and ya p.s. thank you mom and dad sooooooo much for all the presents and stuff!!!!!!!! i love you guys soooooooooo much IT WAS THE BEST CHRISTMAS I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!! oh ya and from school the boy i like gave me a christmas present too <3 =)

No comments: