Friday, February 20, 2009

Kailey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my best friend)

Today Kailey (my best friend from school) came over to my house!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so EXCITED!!!!!!!! It was soooo fun first we played rockband ,then we were going to play Wii Sports ,but both of the controlers died=( Soooooo then we played hide and seek for a little bit Then kailey wanted to se my dag boo so we let her in and we played with her for a little while then me and kailey made chocolate chip cookies (it was fun!!!) then we ate them ,and my mom made cheese empinadas (sorry i dont know how to spell that but it is a chilean dish) yummmmmmmmm and we ate those!!!! then we talk and laughed and laughed some more and more and more and more them we played with my little brothers whoopie cushion ha ha ha then we laughed and laughed some more and then her mom called her on her cell phone (im jelous of her cause i dont have one) and told her she was comming to pick her up so then we laughed and laughed some more and then her mom came and we all talked and then they had to leave
=( p.s. i cant wait until i get to come over to your house!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: